Eliminate up to $364 per month on your CME Group
Globex exchange fees!
By using the Kinetick™ streaming real time quotes service through the NinjaTrader™ trading platform you can eliminate as much as $364 per month on CME Group Globex exchange fees through the CME data fee waiver program
Any or all of the following exchange fees can be eliminated provided you have a qualifying live funded trading account.
- CME – ($91 per month)
- CBOT E-Mini – ($26 per month)
- CME E-mini – ($46 per month)
- NYMEX – ($91 per month)
- CBOT – ($91 per month)
- COMEX – ($91 per month)
In fact, not only can you eliminate these fees, if you currently only subscribe to CME E-mini and/or CBOT E-mini, we will upgrade you so that you receive all of the Globex data available in the CME and/or CBOT exchange options… Saving you money and giving you more data at the same time!
Get Started in 5 Easy Steps!
- Have a live funded trading account at any of the following NinjaTrader™ supported brokerages
- Purchase a live trading license for NinjaTrader™ (if you have not already)
- Purchase Kinetick™ real time service and select "I want to participate…" after selecting any of the waived exchanges
- Configure your Kinetick™ account in NinjaTrader™
- Simultaneously connect to both Kinetick™ and your brokerage account at least once per month
What do I get with the Exchange Waiver Program?
You will receive access to real time CME Group Globex data in real time. For the majority of our customers, this will include the E-minis from CME, CBOT and/or Nymex. You just pay the Kinetick™ service fees! The rest of the Kinetick™ service will be unchanged. In other words, you will still get the fastest, most reliable, tick by tick data available. You will still get real time news, over 500 market breadth/stats symbols and years of intraday historical data.
What if I want data other than CME Group Globex data?
No problem! You just need to pay the exchange fees for other exchanges or non-globex data and you will receive this data in real time as well. As always, any data you don't choose to receive in real time will still be available to you delayed at no extra charge (unless the exchange charges a delayed exchange fee).
Why is this being offered?
The CME Group is interested in generating trade revenue. They understand that making data, news and tools available to traders will help drive volume on the exchange.